Wednesday 20 August 2008

'Something was not right' with Jen - John Mayer

John Mayer has spoken for the first time about his�high-profile split with Jennifer Aniston, saying "something was non right" with the couple.



The Gravity singer confirmed he had ended his relationship with the former Friends actress, just does non have whatsoever hard feelings about the way things finished.


He aforementioned: "It's the most normal thing in the globe. There's no lying, there's no adulterous. There's no nothing.


"Jennifer Aniston is the smartest, virtually sophisticated individual I think I've of all time met. She's one of the most lovely people I've of all time met in my life.


"But people induce different chemistry, they receive different lives. It's not about old age, it's around going out with mortal, being true on the way in, being truthful in the middle and being truthful on the way out.


"You're either a cheater or you bust up and I'm not the showtime, I'm the second. And that's it. There's no lying, there's no bulls**t."


The 30-year-old singer - wHO has antecedently been romantically linked to Cameron Diaz and Jessica Simpson - admitted he intiated the breakup because he didn't want to "waste" 39-year-old Jennifer's time.


He added to America's OK! Magazine: "I ended a relationship because there was no lying. I ended a relationship to be alone because I don't want to waste somebody's time if something's non right. I don't desolate people's time.�


"I guarantee you there's 20 percent of the multitude on the street right now world Health Organization are in a family relationship they wish they could get out of just they don't know how. And I'm going to be honorable on the way in to my relationships and I'm going to be honest on the way out of my relationships.


"I'm sorry that the story's not interesting. But it's about clip that soul stands up for that girl and I think she's great."


Mayer was reportedly seen convalescent from the split with a stranger in a spa in Cabo.


-With Bang! Showbiz







More info